THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Discussion/meeting + mini party successed!!

Just now we all celebrated Cutie's birthday(I don't know how many time already for her, lol.), and I also discussed with you all about photoshoot and Animangaki event. That's what I observed from you all, correct me if I'm wrong...

1. For private outing photoshoot, it will be at FRIM Selayang, tentatively. I will try my best to discuss with Dei about doing after Daicon event(it's about after 2nd week of July right? =D )...

2. All will do in Naruto's characters on 1st day during Animangaki, since Izzy MIGHT come for 1st day only.

Most of stories about today's gathering can be viewed on my own blog. Click on my name on right and there it is my blog. lol. =D

And I will try to check with Izzy again about what we need to be discussed, since I can't contact him just now. So sorry about that. Sigh. =/

Will try to check with you all again in here or Animangaki event.

Happy birthday to Cutie... =D

0 comments: