THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sakura cant make it for CF

Gomen ne minna san~!
I cant attend CF 2009 this year..
Im so so sorry...I know i comfirmed my participation...
but something came up to me...

As most of you all know..Im Form5 this year...
and Im hving my final class trip of High School life
from 19 to 22 Dec....
Many of them told me not to miss it..
including my mum..
because it will be my last time...
as most of the ppl say...
CF every year also hv...but class trip no...

So I hv decided to let go of this year's CF...
and head for my class trip...
Im so so sorry...
I know I play the role as Sakura
should be atteding the 10 year anniversary...
but seems like no luck for me T.T

Im so sorry...
I think you guys better get another
Sakura replacement for CF day 1
But I m sure i can join u guys for photoshoot..
at least thats the best I can do..
to compensate my absence for CF...
im so sorry yea...
Hope you guys understand me...

thanks...
Hope the photoshoot will be held soon

Love Sakura Haruno

0 comments: