THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Group cosplay competition at Daicon - update

Ok now I'm doing the skit, and will give the skit to everyone who participate(6 person right? Including myself, lol.)... Then right now if you wanna check anything about skit, you can nudge me at MSN la... Don't wrote over here/forum since I prefer like to do as secret... lol. XD

Then about audio... I think I prefer that everyone record own sound... But anyone can tell me how to do that, I quite noob about this. lol. XP

And 6 of us MUST master Bacchikoi!! lol, if don't know then you have to check over dance thread at forum la...

Anything about skit you can check with me either today or tomorrow, I will complete the skit on this Friday, coz Sat I have other competition... XP Wish me luck on that competition... And good luck for us too... =D

0 comments: