THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 4, 2009

TO THOSE WHO JOINING DAICON GROUP COMPETITION

orochimaru !!! send me your form asap !!! n who wan the skit can get from me via msn !!
shawn~~~i think your's wayyyyyy tooooooooo muuuuuuuccccchhhhhhh talking d....it will b a pain to the recording section.....plus it will b a boring skit to the judge....cuz of the talking....all they wan is action XD....i noe u ar make it as funny as possible....but can we make it simple ??
tobi aka azreal n me alrdy finish a skit d......so whoever wan to hav a look of shawn's prototype skit or my n azreal's skit.....juz add my msn n i will send u ^^
bacchikoi we using the version taka n me create is it ok ??? the part from 1.36 to 2.28 is onli me n tobi acting....other's can dance randomly XD....if wan....join the talking is like konoha vs akatsuki xD.....

0 comments: