THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let's do something... Spam. lol. XD

Since everyone not start for blogging yet, then I start again for blogging at here again. =P

I always check other people's blog, including each of everyone of you, but sometimes some people's blog really make like... There's a sentence like this, "I can prove to you that you're wrong." lol. Quite weird, isn't it?

Oh yeah, I know recently C2AGE was over, and almost all of us already posted our something related about this in our blogs respectively, and some are quite interesting... Aiya... Why everyone wanna make any OOC story one... And I read "many versions" of Gaara and Naruto story moments... All of you making me lol already la... orz

Maybe next time I might do another kind of story during Animangaki...? Then another OOC story again? lol. XD orz again.

Oh yeah, for all of your information, Wen is spammer in forum, but Nikko is spammer in SMS!! That's too horrible, lol... And when I was working just now, I received a SMS from her... But it's not like spam(I think she might send the same things to some of us), and I read it... OMG... That's what she wrote because she wrote about one of our group members... lol. =P

You know she talked about who... When I read then I gave this expression - O_O

Sparda.

WTH again?? lol. XD

Because Sparda's real name is Fahimi... Then she said that "Himi" sounds like "Hime"(lol already, but already orz in inner mind)...

Then "Fa"? Lagi teruk...

She said that "Fa" is 花(flower) in cantonese.(nothing to say about it)

"So what...?" I think... I scrolled down and see...

She said, Sparda has a new name called... "Hana-hime"(Hana in japanese means flower)...

... ... ... ...

I already orz + lmao for so long time in working, even my colleagues already think that I'm going crazy... Want to send me to Tanjung Rambutan already... lol. That's just kidding. XP

I think she was so "perasan" la... And really weird for that girl... As you seen at C2AGE, she was like that. Sigh, don't know how to say about her la... Sweat about this. -____-'''

Oh yeah... Wanna to argue about Sparda's latest blog in 2 things...
1. Naruto is in 166cm in Shippuden one.
2. Naruto STILL Genin la!! XP (You can OOC and prove to me if you say he's Chuunin, lol XD)

Here's the proof of what I said:
This can be found on my 4th official character data book, page 25.

Nah, I not like bashing, just want to correct up something(or people will get wrong info, then not a good thing la, you know... =P), so hope you don't mind la... =P

Ok la, don't talk too much, or I'm the next target for you all. lol... Never mind la... As long as you're telling the truth, I won't mind about that. lol. =D

Ok now's spamming time to you. A bit lazy already. lol. =D

0 comments: