THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some discussions and private photoshoot updated!!

As stated at forum, there's another discussion/meeting:

Date: 2nd of June
Venue: Mid Valley(will state which place soon)
Time: around 2pm(edited & updated)

This is Izzy's decision, and for me, I not sure that will go on time or not...

Oh yeah, MAYBE we also will do for Cutie's birthday on that day, too.(although her birthday was over on that day) See whether Cutie agree my preparation/suggestion or not... lol. Hope I will not waste my purchase of cake and many of you FFK for me or etc...(sarcastic again... Sorry again... XP)



And also, I might do our private photoshoot either KLpac(Sentul) or FRIM(Selayang)... Or other suggestion places? Because I also have to discuss with other peoples, too. Maybe will be around end of July or beginning of August like that...



To anyone who want to go for Ichibanzai at Penang on 2nd day with me, please tell me ASAP because now I only have 3 places for you for my car. Yeah I will go over there by car. Go and back in same day. Suggested about going from Klang Valley about before 9am, and leave the event at 6pm. So... who want about it? Will meet Izzy on that event, too. =D



Oh yeah another thing, but don't be too happy. Because it's still unconfirmed.

Izzy MIGHT come to Animangaki and join us on 1st day, so I think we gonna do our group on 1st day at Animangaki, is that ok to you all? =D



Ok notice ended. Waiting you all reply. lol. =P

0 comments: