THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25, 2009

Making boring story? lol. XP

I'm not challange anyone, just try to do some funny jokes, but not really OOC(It's a bit like we watch some short ending story after the next episode preview, lol)...

Just take some our pics as joke, so don't "kill" me, esspecially for our MAIN character(you know who I refer to, lol... XDXD)




Ok let's start from...

How about we talk about... Shino and Naruto?

Because I always some funny moments, and one of them is this one... So I wonder that... How Shino should "punish" Naruto if Naruto forgot about Shino about "anything"(whatever Shino's thought about) again...

Ok let's start from here.
Shino is standing at nowhere.
Looking insects? Maybe.
Waiting people? Not really.
Emoing? He always in EMO, ok...(in my thought XD)
Or... Stalking? Maybe, but not this time, I think...?

Then he found that Naruto is looking elsewhere.
So he went toward him and... Greeting.
Shino: Hey Naruto...
Naruto : Ah... Who's here again...
Shino: (...) Just in short time, you can't remember me again...?? =/
Naruto: *Really don't know who the h*** is he...*
Shino: ... ...
Naruto: *Try to look his appearance and think about his voice* OH!!! You're Shino right? =O
Shino: How dare you know until now... Naruto... *In very Anger*
Naruto: A-re...?
Shino: Hijutsu . Kikaichuu...
(Then coming out a lot of insect toward Naruto)
Then Naruto ran away, and insects still chase him...

About 4 hours later, in another place...
Naruto found Sakura under a tree.
Then he walks toward her and sit together...
*you can imagine that they sit so "romantically", lol. XD*
Naruto: Sakura-chan... XD
Sakura: What, Naruto...?
Naruto: Actually... Just now I'm quite unlucky... =/
Sakura: What happened...?
Naruto: I was chased by Shino's insects because of not really know about his appearance... ='(
Sakura: Oh, I see... I also quite shocked when I saw him as that. =D
Naruto: Really...? But he's not like as you... Your "super strange" power...*haven't finished his line*

Sakura: BAKA NARUTO!!!*give Naruto a punch*
Naruto: *Why I'm so unlucky for today...?* YAAAAAAA... ...
*flying about 150m far away...*
Sakura: What the hell are you thinking for!? SYANDARO!! XO



First short "boring" story ended...

Will bring to you some other "boring" stories, soon... XD

0 comments: