THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 28, 2009

OMG. That's sucks.

CF forum reached it's limited just now. We need to wait until this Monday(1st of June) so can use back the forum again. That's sucks since at Dec one. I think we couldn't use at 27th of Dec till 31 of Dec right? Blah about that... =/

Oh yeah we MIGHT found Sai for CF(yes, finally... my own group might complete... I mean, Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato, lol. XD). Xan is unconfirmed to be Sai. I might invite her to come here, too. =D

I think some people need transport that going to Animangaki... I might go through the KJ LRT, and someone asked me about to be fetched over there... So want to know that anyone need to be fetched during Animangaki at bus stop near KJ LRT station...? I give privilege for our group first. lol. Limited seat avaliable. And just for before event started. If going back, only 1 seat avaliable. Someone already booked with me, lol. =P

Ok will be awaiting for more chit-chat at here(since we can't use the forum now)... -_-'''

0 comments: